There are numerous benefits involved in online marketing research:
- Availability of Precise data: There exists very less probability of occurrence of errors since the respondents enter the responses directly into the system. Availability of maximum data accuracy ratios due to the presence of qualitative panel that maintains dataflow out of responsive issues.
- Ease to respondents: Respondents get to fill the questionnaire as per their ease & schedule. They are not forced upon by interviewers plus respondents data entered automatically can be processed at any point of time.
- Cost-Effectiveness: It is a cost-effective approach that offers abundant data up to thousands of responds in short interval of time. Also, you don’t have to hire separate staff to fill the information into the database hence it saves the added costs of using statistical software & software experts.
- Rapid Turnaround time: Traditional research techniques involve appointments and postal data collection whereas online market research results appear comparatively faster. The time span required to complete a survey online is 2/3 lesser as compared to the traditional research methods.
- More Honest & Real: Respondents who choose online surveys provide descriptive and detailed response plus they feel more secure on the internet environ, they are likely to explain the truth behind their response in a more responsive way.